Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Doors

I have had 2 little projects floating around my dining room table for a couple of weeks now. I bought a latch for the front door to keep the kids from answering the door everytime the doorbell rang when I am in the shower. Its happened a couple of times. Plus its a little more added security. But before I could install it, I had to finish painting the inside of the door which I did today as soon as the baby went down for a nap. That is also how I got started on the trim in the bathroom. I already had the paint open and no kids to bug me or tough everything so I tore into it and it looks great.
So anyways, here's the front door now.

Photobucket

So once I was finished hanging the latch, I went ahead and installed the 2 coat hooks on the pantry door in the kitchen. We had 3 aprons hanging from a measly little cup hook and it was ripping a hole in the door from the weight. I found these 2 coat hooks that I had purchased several years ago and just never used, so today they got used.

Photobucket

I'm planning on painting the pantry door white too in the near future too but I need to finish the rest of the projects I've started before I take on something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment